New Blog for Nathanael

We recently started fundraising with COTA to cover Nathanael's medical expenses, so updates about him will be on his new blog from now on: www.COTAforNathanaelB.com. Please check out the blog, pictures, and opportunities to help, and feel free to pass along the link to others. We appreciate your concern!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Two Happy Little Boys

Here are a few recent pictures of our two happy - and busy! - little boys:














Almost every day, I thank the Lord that I am home with my family, and that BOTH boys are with me. In spite of all the limitations of our relative isolation, I LOVE being able to hug both my little boys each day. :) Please keep praying that we'd all stay healthy, and that Nathanael's immune system would start to grow as soon as he is off his methyprednisolone (last dose of IV steriods is Thursday, August 5!). Then we have his 9-month-post-transplant check-up on August 11 in Cincinnati. Please pray for travel plans and safety as well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment