New Blog for Nathanael

We recently started fundraising with COTA to cover Nathanael's medical expenses, so updates about him will be on his new blog from now on: www.COTAforNathanaelB.com. Please check out the blog, pictures, and opportunities to help, and feel free to pass along the link to others. We appreciate your concern!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haircuts for the boys - Nathanael's first!



Just over two weeks ago I finally cut Nathanael's hair for the very first time (it was hanging in his face a little too much) - here are a few pictures of the process!

I should note that despite his age (18 mos) his hair has really only been growing for 15 mos because of his chemotherapy, when almost all the hair he was born with fell out. I also should admit that because of this beautiful curls I just couldn't bring myself to cut the back yet, so yes, he does technically have a baby mullet. ;)

It was not easy for me to cut my baby's hair for the first time, but I did save some of those curly locks and put them in his baby book.

And of course Jamison was very cooperative - especially while watching a Veggie Tales on the computer during his turn!





No comments:

Post a Comment