New Blog for Nathanael

We recently started fundraising with COTA to cover Nathanael's medical expenses, so updates about him will be on his new blog from now on: www.COTAforNathanaelB.com. Please check out the blog, pictures, and opportunities to help, and feel free to pass along the link to others. We appreciate your concern!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Help Needed: Trusting God

Here's an opportunity for us to trust God:

Brad needs to be home to preach the next several Sundays.
Nathanael is currently in the hospital, and spiked a fever again last night, so the earliest we can go home (to the apartment) is Tuesday morning.
I'd like to keep Jamison with me until we all return home together.
I don't think I can care for two little boys on my own for more than a day or so.

Based on what I've listed here, I think we need the following:

Frequent-flier miles to get Brad back and forth to Dallas.
Help for me, even if it's just a few hours each day, so I don't feel so alone and so someone can help me with housework so I don't get overwhelmed.

Of course, our Heavenly Father knows what we need...here's what I need to think
about today, from Matthew 6:31-34:

"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?' Only people who don't know God are always worrying about such things. Your Father in heaven knows that you need them. But more than anything else, put God's work first and do what He wants. Then the other things will be yours as well. So don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (CEV & NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment