New Blog for Nathanael

We recently started fundraising with COTA to cover Nathanael's medical expenses, so updates about him will be on his new blog from now on: www.COTAforNathanaelB.com. Please check out the blog, pictures, and opportunities to help, and feel free to pass along the link to others. We appreciate your concern!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Love this picture of two of my boys!


Just thought you'd all enjoy seeing that beautiful smile that I miss so much. Pray that I'll be home in a week so I can spend time with Jamison and Brad again.
Nathanael continues to do well...but they want to watch him for at least a few more days to make sure he's stable before discharging us to go home. I'm so thankful for wonderful helpers both here and at home.
:) Bree

1 comment:

  1. You can't help but crave to hear Jamison's giggles. He's so adorable. I hope you can be reunited again soon.

    ReplyDelete